Fri 13 Sep by Mark Gleeson
* Khama Billiat should be back for Premier Soccer League leaders Kaizer Chiefs when they take on Polokwane City tomorrow after scoring the vital goal for Zimbabwe on Tuesday, when they squeezed through to the second round of World Cup qualification with a narrow win over Somalia.
* Roland Putsche could make his long-awaited return to action for Cape Town City this weekend, when they travel to meet SuperSport United. The Austrian midfielder has been sidelined since February after knee surgery, but played 20 minutes last week in a friendly match and is back in full training.
* Rafinha Alcantara will have to wait before making his debut for Celta Vigo after being sidelined with a calf injury. He joined the La Liga club on a season-long loan deal from Barcelona, but sustained a calf injury in Monday’s training session and is now set to be out for a minimum of two weeks.
* Henrikh Mkhitaryan is set for his debut for Roma this weekend after arriving from Arsenal on a season-long loan. He had his first training session with his new teammates on Tuesday after starring for Armenia at the weekend in their shock Euro 2020 qualifier win over Bosnia.
* Manchester United fullback Diogo Dalot flew to China this week to see Brazilian physio Eduardo Santos at Chinese Super League club Shanghai SIPG in a bid to cure a longstanding hip problem. French media gave Santos the nickname of the “Miracle Doctor” back in 2015 when he managed to cure David Luiz of a hamstring injury in a much faster time than had been anticipated.
To take a bet, go to www.bettingworld.co.za or http://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/QrynCP1GYPcK9MXBt0qG0c?domain=soccer6.co.za