How To Play - Soccer Score
Key Soccer SCORE Information
Soccer SCORE is an exciting variation of the hugely popular Soccer 10 bet and provides a real challenge to soccer fans. Here are the details:
- 10 matches (M1 through M10)
- Forecast the results of all 10 matches to win, choosing from 3 result options in each match:
- 1 = ONE team scores
- 2 = NO team scores
- 3 = BOTH teams score
- There is no consolation payout - you must get all 10 matches correct to win. Should nobody get all 10 matches correct, the pool will be carried forward.
- Play a single or multiple entry. With a single entry, you select ONE option or choice for each match and the bet costs R2. With a multiple entry, you can choose more than one option in one or more matches. The cost is R2 per combination. To calculate the number of combinations, multiply out the total number of options or choices for each match. Then take that total and multiply it by 2 to calculate the cost of the bet.
You choose all three options in M1 (Match 1), two options in M2 and one in each of M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9 and M10. That’s 3x2x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1= 6 combinations x R2 = R12.
You choose two options in each of the first 8 matches and one in M9 and M10. That’s 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x1x1 =256 x 2 = R512
- Initially, there will be two Soccer SCORE pools weekly - Sundays and midweek. Usually the pool will comprise matches across two days in an attempt to ensure good-quality matches on average. So, for example, a Sunday pool will often consist of matches on both Sunday and Monday with the payout on Tuesday morning.
- When betting at a TAB, use the existing soccer betting form to bet Soccer SCORE - mark the Soccer 10 oval and the venue number (V1, V2 or V3) shown with the pool.