How To Play - Soccer 2
Soccer 2 is identical to Soccer 4, but with two key differences – only 2 matches instead of 4 and in a TAB the bet must be called to a teller. Do not use the TAB soccer betting form.
Easy to Play, Tough to Win
This is how Soccer 2 works: To win, you must predict the results of the two matches in the Soccer 2 pool. In each match, one team is designated Team A and the other Team B. There are six result options to choose from in each of the two matches (M1, M2) and each result option is denoted by a number. Use these numbers to denote your choices when you bet:
- 1 = Team A win by difference of only 1 goal (1-0; 3-2; 4-3; 5-4; 6-5 etc)
- 2 = Team A win by difference of 2 goals of more (2-0; 3-1; 4-1; 5-0; 6-3 etc)
- 3 = No-score draw (0-0 only)
- 4 = Score draw (1-1; 2-2; 3-3; 4-4 etc)
- 5 = Team B win by difference of only 1 goal
- 6 = Team B win by difference of 2 goals or more
What does Soccer 2 Cost?
The cost of the bet and all the other rules are the same as Soccer 4. A single entry (one choice per match) costs R6 and the cost of a multiple entry is R6 per combination.
The cost of a multiple or permutation entry is calculated in the same way as Soccer 4. Simply total the number of choices you have made in each of the two matches and multiply them out. Then multiply that total by six to get the total cost in rands.
You choose 2 options per match. That’s 2 x 2 = 4 x R6 = R24.
You choose 3 options in M1 and 4 options in M2. That’s 3 x 4 = 12 x R6 = R72.
Key Soccer 2 Information
- Call the bet to the teller as follows: Soccer 2, the VENUE code (either Z22 or Z44) and the POOL number (P1 to P6). The relevant VENUE code and POOL number are displayed with each Soccer 2 pool.
- In Soccer 2, the result of a match shall be the score at the end of the normal playing period plus any injury time that may be played. It shall not include extra time nor penalty shootouts.
- Any match in a Soccer 2 pool not completed by 9am on the day after the last day on which matches in the pool were scheduled, shall be deemed abandoned and all choices shall qualify. The times at which matches are completed will be as supplied by the operator's official source, notwithstanding the operator's decision in terms of when a match has not been completed shall be final and binding. Further, the operator reserves the right to extend the time for a match to be completed if circumstances warrant and provided this does not unduly hamper the declaration of results and dividends.
- The number of winning entries determines the payout.
- Official Soccer 2 payouts are declared as soon as official results of the matches are received.
- Results and payouts are published on this website and displayed at TABs as soon as they become available.
- If you have a winning combination, present your ticket and collect your money at any TAB outlet. For telephone betting and online account holders, winnings are automatically credited to your account and can be transferred directly into your bank account.